Friday 27 January 2012

"River Dee" Baseball Caps

These baseball caps, designed by Ken Reid, are now available to buy from me. They are khaki green and the River Dee logo comes in 3 colours gold, silver or blue. On the rear of the cap it says "Committed to Conservation" in green. The cost of these caps is £14.99 plus £1.50 postage and packing and ALL profits from the sale of them will be donated to the River Dee Trust. So not only will you look good whilst fishing, you will also be helping the trust do valuable work to the river!


I will have them available to buy on the river bank if you are fishing with me or alternatively you can send me a cheque or if you have a Paypal account I can send you an Paypal invoice. Please contact me on info@theghilliesflybox.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment